SQL – MySQL For Developers, Hackers and Data Analytics
MySQL Course Description
Introduction to the MySQL Course, specifically designed for those who want to learn SQL as a Developer, as a Cyber Security expert, and even for Data Science. MySQL is a common skill in this era.
This course is divided into 2 parts
- Free Version: this version covers the complete MySQL from start to advance.
- Paid: In Paid we’ll cover Addestion information like NoSQL, Redis, AWS, Big Data, Database Security, SDLC, Data Engineering(Kafka, Hadoop, etc..), and Much More
Every company in this world is using Database. like
- The database is used to train AI
- Big Data (Demanding skill)
- Banks are using SQL
- The website is using SQL
- Mobile Applications are using SQL
- The sales team is using SQL for data analysis
- In Hacking, SQL injection is very important
- and Much More
Now as you can see Database is used in almost every job. Now it’s time to learn MySQL and gain a competitive advantage in the job market.
What you will learn in this MySQL Course
- Create your own Database or interact with existing database
- writing complex SQL join queries across multiple tables
- understand Whats a Different between SQL vs NoSQL
- Understand MongoDB vs MySQL vs PostgreSQL
- You can make business and market decisions based on user data
- You will learn websites and apps use Db for security like Passwords, Cards, Id, and permission access
- Understand Redis Database
- + More
What this SQL Course you will be able to work with all databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, SQLite, MariaDB, Amazon Redshift, Presto, Apache Hive with Hadoop, and many more because of SQL.
this MySQL course is really enough for that job which only required SQL skills. This course will cover all of the modern toolchains for an SQL Developer or anyone using databases in the workplace (Product Manager, Business Analyst/ Intelligence, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, Web Developer, Mobile Developer, and any role requiring any form of database).
let me tell you 2 reasons why this course s different from any other SQL Course.
- In this course, you will understand not just 1 but many Databases like Redis, SQLite, and all.
- I especially collect all information from actual professionals who have experience and have worked with databases for some of the large companies like Amazon, JP Morgan, EY, and much more